Maternity Cover for Sales and Events Organiser
We are looking for a personable, enthusiastic and well organised person to join our Sales team to cover the maternity leave of our Sales and Events Organiser. This is a 12 month only, full- time position working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
What we are looking for: - Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations - Strong and confident communication and presentation skills with strong attention to detail - IT literacy with experience of packages such as Guestline and Rezlynx, MS Word, Outlook and Excel - Be motivated to work on their own and be actively involved with the team.
Your responsibilities: -
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with prospective, new, and existing clients
- Deliver the highest level of customer service and promote a helpful and professional image to the customer and give full co-operation to any customer requiring assistance with a prompt caring and helpful manner.
- Resolve any client issues and turn them around with a positive close.
- To deal with sales enquires either by telephone, in person or email, if relevant to Conference and Banqueting, Xmas etc.
- To be passionate about the services offered by the Hotel.
- To deal with all correspondence, administration and deposits as required.
- To complete and update the Function Sheets and maintain regular and effective communication within the team and at all levels by attending meetings or on a one-to-one basis as required.
- To update functions sheets and answer any queries from HOD’s.
- Order external equipment/services for conferences/functions etc. i.e. PA Systems, DJ’s.
- To attend any departmental meetings which require your input.
- To work closely with the Sales Manager to formulate new ideas for improving the guest experience.
- To positively promote sales awareness within the hotel and maximise sales opportunities.
Please send you CV to Kate Clough email@example.com
Full Time Female Leisure Assistant Required.
We are looking to recruit a full time female leisure assistant for our busy leisure club in Walton Hall. 40 hours a week, 5 days over 7 including weekends.
You will need to be outgoing, good with people and able to work well as part of a team.
Previous experience in a similar role and to have at least one of the following would be advantageous;
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- Gym instruction level 2 or above
- Swim teacher qualifications
Please forward your CV for the attention of Nick Birkinshaw to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spa Therapist - Full and Part Time positions available
We are looking for a full and part time Spa Therapist to join our team. You must be NVQ 3 trained and must have at least 2 years experience within a spa environment, preferably ESPA trained would be an advantage but not essential.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Full Time/Part time Kitchen Porter required
We are looking for a kitchen porter to join our hardworking and busy kitchen team. As a kitchen porter, your main duties would involve washing up, and cleaning of the hotels two kitchens and servery, lifting and transporting kitchen equipment from one building to another.
For more information please contact Armstrong Wagabi on 01924 257911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Food and Beverage Assistant Required - Restaurant
Hours will vary on a day to day basis from 6.15am starts to cover breakfast or from 2.00pm to cover evening service. Flexibility to work different shifts and weekends is essential.
Your role as Food & Beverage Assistant will be to provide exceptional service to our guests while they are in our hotel. The ideal candidate would have some previous experience in a similar role, have a keen interest in food & beverage and a willingness to learn. You must be enthusiastic and professional, self-motivated, passionate & display a professional and courteous attitude to our guests.
For more information please contact Paul Mabbley at email@example.com
Part time food and beverage assistant - Charlie's Bar
We are looking for a part time food and beverage assistant to join our busy team in Charlie’s Bar. Duties will include meet and greet of guests, taking orders for food and drink, delivering food and taking payments, all with a high level of customer care.
Working hours will be day time and evenings including weekends
For more information or to apply please contact Andrew Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend Bar Staff required to work on our busy function bars. For more information please contact Andy Smith at email@example.com